- •Group analysis masks individual variation of amputees in response to modifications.
- •Based on single subject analysis, asymmetric prosthesis improved step length.
- •Asymmetric prosthesis did not improve stability and variability.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Single-case experimental designs: uses in applied clinical research.Arch. Gen. Psychiatry. 1973; 29: 319-325
- Single-subject methodology: an alternative approach.Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 1996; 28: 631-638
- Single-subject analysis.Innov. Analys. Human Movem. 2004; : 3-28
- Statistical precision and sensitivity of measures of dynamic gait stability.J. Neurosci. Methods. 2009; 178: 327-333
- Differences between local and orbital dynamic stability during human walking.J. Biomech. Eng. 2007; 129: 586-593
- Asymmetric passive dynamic walker.IEEE. 2011; : 1-6
- Experimental and statistical design issues in human movement research.Meas. Phys. Educ. Exerc. Sci. 1997; 1: 55-69
- Intra-session reliability of local dynamic stability of walking.Gait Posture. 2006; 24: 386-390
- Using simple harmonic motion to estimate walking distance for waist-mounted PDR.IEEE. 2012; : 2445-2450
- Experimental study of prosthesis modifications based on passive dynamic walking model: a limit cycle stability analysis.J. Biomech. 2020; 104109743
- Reliability and minimum detectable change of temporal-spatial, kinematic, and dynamic stability measures during perturbed gait.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0142083
- Sensitivity of local dynamic stability of over-ground walking to balance impairment due to galvanic vestibular stimulation.Biomed. Eng. Online. 2011; 39: 1563-1569
- Prosthesis design based on an asymmetric passive dynamic walker.IEEE. 2012; : 1116-1121