- •This study shows gait categorisation alongside statistical parametric mapping analysis.
- •Gait of adults with hereditary spastic paraplegia can be classified by lower limb kinematics.
- •Recognisable gait descriptors provide a way to monitor changes & inform management.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A kinematic comparison of overground and treadmill walking.Clin. Biomech. 1998; 13: 434-440
- Are patients with hereditary spastic paraplegia different from patients with spastic diplegia during walking? Gait evaluation using 3D gait analysis.Funct. Neurol. 2007; 22: 23
- Gait classification in children with cerebral palsy: a systematic review.Gait Posture. 2007; 25: 140-152
- Prevalence of hereditary ataxia and spastic paraplegia in Southeast Norway: a population-based study.Brain. 2009; 132: 1577-1588
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia.Curr. Neurol. Neurosci. Rep. 2006; 6: 65-76
- Repeatability of kinematic, kinetic, and electromyographic data in normal adult gait.J. Ohopaedic Res. 1989; 7: 849-860
- Gait analysis of sporadic and hereditary spastic paraplegia.J. Neurol. 2004; 251: 571-578
- The reliability of three-dimensional kinematic gait measurements: a systematic review.Gait Posture. 2009; 29: 360-369
- Instrumental evaluation of gait modifications before and during intrathecal baclofen therapy: a 2-year follow-up case study.Am. J. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 2005; 84: 303-306
- Autosomal dominant pure spastic paraplegia: a clinical, paraclinical, and genetic study.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 1998; 64: 61-66
- Generalized n-dimensional biomechanical field analysis using statistical parametric mapping.J. Biomech. 2010; 43: 1976-1982
- 3D gait analysis in patients with hereditary spastic paraparesis and spastic diplegia: a kinematic, kinetic and EMG comparison.Eur. J. Paediatr. Neurol. 2011; 15: 138-145
- Sagittal gait patterns in spastic diplegia.J. Bone Joint Surg. 2004; 86: 251-258
- Gait patterns in patients with hereditary spastic paraparesis.PLoS One. 2016; 11e0164623
- Common gait abnormalities of the knee in cerebral palsy.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 1993; : 139-147
- A three-dimensional kinematic and kinetic comparison of overground and treadmill walking in healthy elderly subjects.Clin. Biomech. 2010; 25: 444-449
- Higher levels of mobility are associated with greater societal participation and better quality-of-life.Brain Inj. 2012; 26: 1065-1107
- Incidence of gait abnormalities after traumatic brain injury.Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 2009; 90: 587-593
- Gait patterns in spastic hemiplegia in children and young adults.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1987; 69: 437-441
- Gait analysis may help to distinguish hereditary spastic paraplegia from cerebral palsy.Gait Posture. 2011; 33: 556-561