- •We measured the gap under two distraction force in total knee arthroplasty.
- •We investigated the factor that affect the gap difference due to distraction force.
- •The gap difference in the lateral compartment was affected by two patient factors.
- •Hip Knee Ankle angle positively correlated in lateral gap at knee flexion 0 degree.
- •The body mass index negatively correlated in lateral gap at knee flexion 90 degree.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Stiffness of soft tissue complex in total knee arthroplasty.Knee Surg. Sports Traumatol. Arthrosc. 2007; 16: 51
- Intraoperative ligament laxity influences functional outcome 1 year after total knee arthroplasty.Knee Surg. Sports Traumatol. Arthrosc. 2015; 23: 1684-1692
- Intraoperative medial joint laxity in flexion decreases patient satisfaction after total knee arthroplasty.Arch. Orthop. Trauma Surg. 2018; 138: 1143-1150
- The radiological outcomes of patient-specific instrumentation versus conventional total knee arthroplasty.Knee Surg. Sports Traumatol. Arthrosc. 2014; 22: 630-635
- Technical considerations in total knee arthroplasty.Clin. Orthop. 1986; : 5-11
- Patient-related factors influence stiffness of the soft tissue complex during intraoperative gap balancing in cruciate-retaining total knee arthroplasty.Knee Surg. Sports Traumatol. Arthrosc. 2017; 25: 2760-2768
- Total knee arthroplasty.Clin. Orthop. 1985; : 13-22
- The relationship between soft-tissue balance and intraoperative kinematics of guided motion total knee arthroplasty.J. Knee Surg. 2019; 32: 91
- Influence of surgical factors on patient satisfaction after bi-cruciate stabilized total knee arthroplasty: retrospective examination using multiple regression analysis.BMC Musculoskelet. Disord. 2021; 22: 215
- Preoperative and intraoperative factors contributing to patient satisfaction after bi-cruciate stabilized total knee arthroplasty.J. Orthop. Surg. (Hong Kong). 2021; 29 (23094990211034004)
- Mid-term outcomes of computer-assisted total knee arthroplasty.Knee Surg. Sports Traumatol. Arthrosc. 2011; 19: 1107-1112
- A new technique for determining the rotational alignment of the tibial component during total knee arthroplasty.Knee. 2021; 29: 323-331
- A quantitative assessment of varus thrust in patients with medial knee osteoarthritis.Knee. 2011; 19: 130-134
- Robot-assisted total knee arthroplasty accurately restores the joint line and mechanical axis. A prospective randomised study.J. Arthroplast. 2014; 29: 2373-2377
- Management Factorials in Primary TKA Patient-specifi c Approach in Total Knee Arthroplasty.31. 2008
- Femoral component placement changes soft tissue balance in posterior-stabilized total knee arthroplasty.Clin. Biomech. (Bristol). 2010; 25: 926-930
- Soft tissue balance changes depending on joint distraction force in total knee arthroplasty.J. Arthroplast. 2014; 29: 520-524
- The Influence of Joint Distraction Force on the Soft-Tissue Balance Using Modified Gap-Balancing Technique in Posterior-Stabilized Total Knee Arthroplasty.J. Arthroplast. 2017; 32: 2995-2999
- Analysis of the flexion gap on in vivo knee kinematics using fluoroscopy.J. Arthroplast. 2015; 30: 1237-1242
- Measurement of knee joint gaps without bone resection: “Physiologic” extension and flexion gaps in total knee arthroplasty are asymmetric and unequal and anterior and posterior cruciate ligament resections produce different gap changes.J. Orthop. Res. 2012; 30: 522-527
- Lateral soft tissue laxity increases but medial laxity does not contract with varus deformity in total knee arthroplasty.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 2013; 471: 1334-1342
- Asymmetry of mediolateral laxity of the normal knee.J. Orthop. Sci. 2006; 11: 264-266
- Structural properties of the medial collateral ligament complex of the human knee.J. Biomech. 2005; 38: 1067-1074
- Why are total knees failing today? Etiology of total knee revision.J. Arthroplast. 2013; 28 (in 2010 and 2011): 116-119
- Postoperative lateral ligamentous laxity diminishes with time after TKA in the varus knee.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 2009; 467: 1582-1586
- Comparison of intraoperative soft tissue balance measurement between two tensor systems in total knee arthroplasty.Knee. 2020; 27: 1071-1077
- The flexion gap in normal knees AN MRI study.J. Bone Joint Surg. (Br.). 2004; 86: 1133
- Comparison of intraoperative soft tissue balance between cruciate-retaining and posterior-stabilized total knee arthroplasty performed by a newly developed medial preserving gap technique.J. Arthroplast. 2018; 33: 729-734
- Medial rather than lateral knee instability correlates with inferior patient satisfaction and knee function after total knee arthroplasty.Knee. 2017; 24: 1478-1484
- Tomoyuki Matsumoto Hirotsugu Muratsu Joint Gap Kinematics in Posterior-Stabilized Total Knee Arthroplasty Measured by a New Tensor With the Navigation System.2022
- The superficial medial collateral ligament is the major restraint to anteromedial instability of the knee. Sports Traumatology.Arthroscopy. 2021; 29: 405
- Structural properties of the primary medial knee ligaments.Am. J. Sports Med. 2010; 38: 1638-1646
- Tension controlled ligament balanced total knee arthroplasty: 5-year results of a soft tissue orientated surgical technique.Arch. Orthop. Trauma Surg. 2008; 128: 129-135
- Navigation-based analysis of associations between intraoperative joint gap and mediolateral laxity in total knee arthroplasty.Knee. 2021; 30: 314-321