- •Biceps femoris short head muscle has a great impact on the knee swing phase in gait cycle when walking.
- •Pathological gait was simulated by applying forward dynamics.
- •Established an impedance control model for lower limb exoskeleton rehabilitation robot.
- •Achieve customized adjustment of the exoskeleton rehabilitation robot motion trajectory.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The muscle in rehabilitation.Orthopade. 1997; 26: 930-934
- Muscular Atrophy Following Immobilisation: A Review.Sports Med. 1990; 10: 42-58
- Gait analysis in children with cerebral palsy.EFORT Open Rev. 2016; 1: 448-460
- Knee flexion contracture associated with a contracture and worse function of the contralateral knee: data from the osteoarthritis initiative.Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 2020; 101: 624-632
- Recent developments and challenges of lower extremity exoskeletons.J. Orthop. Transl. 2016; 5: 26-37
- OpenSim: open-source software to create and analyze dynamic simulations of movement.IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 2007; 54: 1940-1950
- Grand challenge competition to predict in vivo knee loads.J. Orthop. Res. 2012; 30: 503-513
- A muscle-reflex model that encodes principles of legged mechanics produces human walking dynamics and muscle activities.IEEE Trans. Neural Syst. Rehabil. Eng. 2010; 18: 263-273
- Modeling and design on control system of lower limb rehabilitation exoskeleton robot.2016 13th Int. Conf. Ubiquitous Robot. Ambient Intell. URAI. 2016; 2016: 348-352
- Assisting gait with free moments or joint moments on the swing leg.IEEE Int. Conf. Rehabil. Robot. 2019; 2019-June: 1079-1084
- Robotic orthosis Lokomat: a rehabilitation and research tool.Neuromodulation. 2003; 6: 108-115
- The combined effects of action observation and passive proprioceptive training on adaptive motor learning.Neuroscience. 2016; 331: 91-98
- How tibiofemoral alignment and contact locations affect predictions of medial and lateral tibiofemoral contact forces.J. Biomech. 2015; 48: 644-650
- Muscle contributions to support and progression over a range of walking speeds.J. Biomech. 2008; 41: 3243-3252
- Design and control of soft rehabilitation robots actuated by pneumatic muscles: state of the art.Futur. Gener. Comput. Syst. 2020; 113: 620-634
- Qualitative and quantitative methods of assessing gait disorders.Orthop. Manag. Child. with Cereb. Palsy A Compr. Approach. 2015; : 215-240
- A new tendon-lengthening technique using a tendon stripper for knee flexion contracture in a cerebral palsy patient.J. Orthop. 2020; 18: 110-112
- Predicting gait adaptations due to ankle plantarflexor muscle weakness and contracture using physics-based musculoskeletal simulations.PLoS Comput. Biol. 2019; 15: 1-27
- Predicting gait adaptations due to ankle plantarflexor muscle weakness and contracture using physics-based musculoskeletal simulations.bioRxiv. 2019; 15: 1-40
- The Pransky interview: Russ Angold, co-founder and president of EksoTM labs.Ind. Robot. 2014; 41: 329-334
- Subject-exoskeleton contact model calibration leads to accurate interaction force predictions.IEEE Trans. Neural Syst. Rehabil. Eng. 2019; 27: 1597-1605
- OpenSim: a musculoskeletal modeling and simulation framework for in silico investigations and exchange.Procedia IUTAM. 2011; 2: 212-232
- Mirror-type rehabilitation training with dynamic adjustment and assistance for shoulder joint.J. Biomed. Eng. 2021; 38: 1-10
- Model-based active impedance controller development of the exoskeleton rehabilitation robot (ERRobot) for lower-extremity.Proc. - 2018 IEEE Smart World, Ubiquitous Intell. Comput. 2018; : 150-155
- The biceps femoris muscle complex at the knee: its anatomy and injury patterns associated with acute anterolateral-anteromedial rotatory instability.Am. J. Sports Med. 1996; 24: 2-8
- Human Modeling for Bio-Inspired Robotics: Mechanical Engineering in Assistive Technologies.Academic Press, 2016
- Neuro-musculoskeletal simulation of instrumented contracture and spasticity assessment in children with cerebral palsy.J. Neuroeng. Rehabil. 2016; 13: 1-11
- The use of predictive simulation to evaluate the effect of gastrocnemius hyperre-flexia on gait kinematics.in: XVII Int. Symp. Comput. Simul. Biomech. July 28th – 30th 2019, Alberta, Canada. 2019 (pp. 2–3)
- Optimizing locomotion controllers using biologically-based actuators and objectives supplemental material.Tog. 2012; : 1-8
- An impedance control method of lower limb exoskeleton rehabilitation robot based on predicted forward dynamics.2020 IEEE 19th Int. Conf. Trust. Secur. Priv. Comput. Commun. 2020; : 1515-1518https://doi.org/10.1109/TrustCom50675.2020.00206
- Development of an RBFN-based neural-fuzzy adaptive control strategy for an upper limb rehabilitation exoskeleton.Mechatronics. 2018; 53: 85-94
- Analytical inverse kinematic resolution of a redundant exoskeleton for upper-limb rehabilitation.Int. J. Humanoid Robot. 2016; 13: 1-23
☆All authors were fully involved in the study and preparation of the manuscript and the material within has not been and will not be submitted for publication elsewhere.