- •Two groups were compared depending on the anchoring (spikes vs. fin).
- •Two groups were compared regarding the bearing concept (non/semi- vs. constrained).
- •Majority of the implants showed values clearly below 200 μm in all planes.
- •Implants with spikes anchoring und non-constrained concept might more adventurous.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effect of implant size and device keel on vertebral compression properties in lumbar total disc replacement.Spine J. 2010; 10: 333-340
- Differences in stiffness of the interface between a cementless porous implant and cancellous bone in vivo in dogs due to varying amounts of implant motion.J. Arthroplast. 1996; 11: 945-951
- Rigidity of initial fixation with uncemented tibial knee implants.J. Arthroplast. 1989; 4: 21-26
- MRI findings of disc degeneration are more prevalent in adults with low back pain than in asymptomatic controls: a systematic review and meta-analysis.AJNR Am. J. Neuroradiol. 2015; 36: 2394-2399
- Micromotion of cemented and uncemented femoral components.J. Bone Joint Surg. Br. Vol. 1991; 73: 33-37
- The use of methylacrylic for spinal stabilization after disc operations.Marquette Med. Rev. 1955; 20 (S 62–64)
- Biomechanical evaluation of total disc replacement arthroplasty: an in vitro human cadaveric model.Spine. 2003; 28: S110-S117
- Die künstliche Bandscheibe.Dt Ärztebl. 2000; 97 (A 3092–3096)
- Arthroplasty with intercorporal endoprothesis in herniated disc and in painful disc.Acta Chir. Scand. Suppl. 1966; 357: 154-159
- Design concepts in lumbar total disc arthroplasty.Eur. Spine J. 2008; 17: 1635-1650
- Prevalence of low back pain in Latin America: a systematic literature review.Pain Physician. 2014; 17: 379-391
- Prospective, randomized comparison of one-level Mobi-C cervical total disc replacement vs. anterior cervical discectomy and fusion: results at 5-year follow-up.Int. J. Spine Surg. 2016; 10
- Accelerated degeneration of the segment adjacent to a lumbar fusion.Spine. 1988; 13: 375-377
- Biological strategies for improved osseointegration and osteoinduction of porous metal orthopedic implants.Tissue Eng. B Rev. 2015; 21: 218-230
- Implant design and the anchoring mechanism influence the incidence of heterotopic ossification in cervical total disc replacement at 2-year follow-up.Spine. 2019; 44: 1471-1480
- Disc pressure measurements.Spine. 1981; 6: 93-97
- Observations on the effect of movement on bone ingrowth into porous-surfaced implants.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 1986; 208: 108-113
- Disc arthroplasty design influences intervertebral kinematics and facet forces.Spine J. 2006; 6: 258-266
- The effect of different design concepts in lumbar total disc arthroplasty on the range of motion, facet joint forces and instantaneous center of rotation of a L4-5 segment.Eur. Spine J. 2009; 18: 1695-1705
- Vertical split fracture of the vertebral body following total disc replacement using ProDisc: report of two cases.J. Spinal Disord. Tech. 2005; 18: 465-469
- The mechanical stability of various noncemented tibial components.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 1988; 226: 38-42
- New in vivo measurements of pressures in the intervertebral disc in daily life.Spine. 1999; 24: 755-762
- Orthopädie in Praxis und Klinik.1980 (Band 1(2. Auflage))