Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Is there a critical level of plantar foot pressure to identify patients at risk for neuropathic foot ulceration?.J. Foot Ankle Surg. 1998; 37: 303-307
- Prof. Paul Brand Gives a Master Class in Diabetic Foot Biomechanics.Youtube, 2018
- Resurgence of diabetes e related non traumatic lower-extremity amputation in the young and middle-aged adult US population.Diabetes Care. 2019; 42: 50-54
- The etiology of the neuropathic plantar ulcer: a review of the literature and a presentation of current concepts.JAPMA. 1979; 69: 173-177
- Temperature-modulated pressure ulcers: a porcine model.Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 1995; 76: 666-673
- Reducing plantar pressure in the neuropathic foot. A comparison of footwear.Diabet. Care. 1997; 20: 1706-1710
- Predictive value of foot pressure assessment as part of a population e based diabetes disease management program.Diabet. Care. 2003; 26: 1069-1073
- Pathomechanics of diabetic foot ulceration: revisiting plantar shear and temperature.in: Gefen Amit The Science, Etiology and Mechanobiology of Diabetes and Its Complications. Academic Press, 2021
- Temporal characteristics of plantar shear distribution: relevance to diabetic patients.J. Biomech. 2008; 41: 556-559
- Plantar shear stress distribution in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: relevance to foot pain.JAPMA. 2010; 100: 265-269
- Biomechanical efficacy of shear-reducing diabetic insoles: elaborations on future design criteria.JPO. 2019; 31: 82-86