- •Shear wave elastography can non-invasively monitor intracompartment pressure.
- •Shear wave elastography can be implemented in compartments of the lower leg.
- •Stiffness from all compartments were positively correlated with cuff pressure level.
- •Stiffness of the tibial nerve was positively correlated with the cuff pressure level.
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intracompartmental pressure monitoring of leg injuries. An aid to management.J. Bone Joint Surg. (Br.). 1985; 67: 53-57
- Feasibility of the use of a novel soft tissue stiffness meter.Physiol. Meas. 2005; 26: 215-228
- Compartment syndrome in open tibial fractures.J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 1986; 68: 1348-1353
- The diagnosis of acute compartment syndrome: a critical analysis review.JBJS Rev. 2017; 5e1
- Shear wave elastography of passive skeletal muscle stiffness: influences of sex and age throughout adulthood.Clin. Biomech. (Bristol, Avon). 2015; 30: 22-27
- Fluid balance within the canine anterolateral compartment and its relationship to compartment syndromes.J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 1978; 60: 499-505
- Shoulder scaption is dependent on the behavior of the different partitions of the infraspinatus muscle.Surg. Radiol. Anat. 2021; 43: 653-659
- Relationship between isometric contraction intensity and muscle hardness assessed by ultrasound strain elastography.Eur. J. Appl. Physiol. 2017; 117: 843-852
- Functions of the subregions of the infraspinatus during lateral rotation.Surg. Radiol. Anat. 2017; 39: 1331-1336
- Evaluation and Management of Acute Compartment Syndrome in the emergency department.J. Emerg. Med. 2019; 56: 386-397
- A sneaky surgical emergency: acute compartment syndrome. Retrospective analysis of 66 closed claims, medico-legal pitfalls and damages evaluation.Injury. 2014; 45 Suppl 6: S16-S20
- Diagnosis and management of compartmental syndromes.J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 1980; 62: 286-291
- Acute compartment syndrome in tibial diaphyseal fractures.J. Bone Joint Surg. (Br.). 1996; 78: 95-98
- The estimated sensitivity and specificity of compartment pressure monitoring for acute compartment syndrome.J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 2013; 95: 673-677
- Delayed presentation of acute compartment syndrome after contusion of the thigh.J. Orthop. Trauma. 2002; 16: 436-438
- Clinical spectrum of acute compartment syndrome of the thigh and its relation to associated injuries.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 2004; : 223-229
- The shear modulus of lower-leg muscles correlates to intramuscular pressure.J. Biomech. 2019; 83: 190-196
- Fasciotomy in the treatment of the acute compartment syndrome.J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 1976; 58: 112-115
- Functions of the subregions of the supraspinatus muscle.Clin. Anat. 2017; 30: 347-351
- Contractile property measurement of the torn supraspinatus muscle using real-time tissue elastography.J. Shoulder Elb. Surg. 2018; 27: 1700-1704
- Elastographic region of interest determination for muscle with fat infiltration.Clin. Interv. Aging. 2021; 16: 645-653
- Influence of fat infiltration, tear size, and post-operative tendon integrity on muscle contractility of repaired supraspinatus muscle.Eur. J. Orthop. Surg. Traumatol. 2021;