- •Initial stability of Contour cup is achieved by bone allograft and flange screws.
- •Transacetabular screw could not improve initial stability.
- •Transacetabular screw improves strain distribution and long-term outcome.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acetabular anti-protrusio rings and cages in revision total hip arthroplasty.Semin. Arthroplast. 1995; 6: 68-75
- Acetabular revision with allograft bone. 103 revisions with 3 reconstruction alternatives, followed for 0.3–13 years.Acta Orthop. Scand. 1999; 70: 240-249
- Acetabular revision with the Contour antiprotrusio cage: 2- to 5-year followup.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 2006; 453: 188-194
- Cetyltrimethylammonium chloride (CTAC) effect on the thermal stability of oxy-HbGp: dynamic light scattering (DLS) and small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) studies.Colloids Surf. B: Biointerfaces. 2014; 118: 14-24
- The Harris-Galante porous-coated acetabular component with screw fixation. An average ten-year follow-up study.J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 1999; 81: 66-73
- Cementless acetabular reconstruction in revision total hip arthroplasty.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 2004; : 96-100
- Complications of ilioischial reconstruction rings in revision total hip arthroplasty.J. Arthroplast. 2004; 19: 436-446
- Initial stability of porous coated acetabular implants. The effect of screw placement, screw tightness, defect type, and oversize implants.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 1994; : 117-123
- Cementless acetabular revision with the Harris-Galante porous prosthesis. Results after a minimum of ten years of follow-up.J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 2004; 86-A: 1007-1011
- Does a cemented cage improve revision THA for severe acetabular defects?.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 2011; 469: 494-502
- The relation between micromotion and screw fixation in acetabular cup.Comput. Methods Prog. Biomed. 2006; 84: 34-41
- The number of screws, bone quality, and friction coefficient affect acetabular cup stability.Med. Eng. Phys. 2007; 29: 1089-1095
- Cementless acetabular fixation with and without screws: analysis of stability and migration.J. Arthroplast. 2010; 25: 309-313
- Cement as a locking mechanism for screw heads in acetabular revision shells - a biomechanical analysis.Hip Int. 2008; 18: 29-34
- Safe zone for transacetabular screw fixation in prosthetic acetabular reconstruction of high developmental dysplasia of the hip.J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 2009; 91: 2880-2885
- A sliding-distance-coupled finite element formulation for polyethylene wear in total hip arthroplasty.J. Biomech. 1996; 29: 687-692
- Does ischial screw fixation improve mechanical stability in revision total hip arthroplasty?.J. Arthroplast. 2010; 25: 1157-1161
- Acetabular micromotion as a measure of initial implant stability in primary hip arthroplasty. An in vitro comparison of different methods of initial acetabular component fixation.J. Arthroplast. 1992; 7: 537-547
- Observations on the effect of movement on bone ingrowth into porous-surfaced implants.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 1986; : 108-113
- Load transfer and fixation mode of press-fit acetabular sockets.J. Arthroplast. 2002; 17: 926-935
- Micromotion of cementless hemispherical acetabular components. Does press-fit need adjunctive screw fixation?.J. Bone Joint Surg. (Br.). 1995; 77: 484-489