- •Spinal bracing altered scapular kinematics in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis patients.
- •Spinal bracing increased scapular anterior tilting and decreased internal rotation in rest.
- •Spinal bracing increased scapular downward rotation and anterior tilting during arm elevation.
- •Spinal bracing decreased the maximum humerothoracic elevation level.
- Resting position variables at the shoulder: evidence to support a posture-impairment association.Phys. Ther. 2006; 86: 549-557
- The effect of long versus short pectoralis minor resting length on scapular kinematics in healthy individuals.J. Orthop. Sports Phys. Ther. 2005; 35: 227-238
- Functional anatomy of the shoulder complex.J. Orthop. Sports Phys. Ther. 1993; 18: 342-350
- Radiographic assessment of scapular rotational tilt in chronic shoulder impingement syndrome.J. Orthop. Sci. 2001; 6: 3-10
- Effect of a spinal brace on postural control in different sensory conditions in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: a preliminary analysis.Gait Posture. 2015; 41: 93-99
- Reliability and minimal detectable change of 3-dimensional scapular orientation in individuals with and without shoulder impingement.J. Orthop. Sports Phys. Ther. 2014; 44: 341-349
- The coordination between trunk and arm motion during pointing movements.Exp. Brain Res. 1995; 106: 457-466
- Thoracic position effect on shoulder range of motion, strength, and three-dimensional scapular kinematics.Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 1999; 80: 945-950
- The role of the scapula in athletic shoulder function.Am. J. Sports Med. 1998; 26: 325-337
- Evidence-based of nonoperative treatment in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.Asian Spine J. 2014; 8: 695-702
- Lumbar spine orthosis wearing: I. Restriction of gross body motions.Spine. 1986; 11: 834-837
- Assessment of spinal movement reduction by thoraco-lumbar-sacral orthoses.J. Rehabil. Res. Dev. 2000; 37: 395
- Alteration in shoulder kinematics and associated muscle activity in people with idiopathic scoliosis.Spine. 2010; 35: 1151-1157
- Alterations in shoulder kinematics and associated muscle activity in people with symptoms of shoulder impingement.Phys. Ther. 2000; 80: 276-291
- Comparison of 3-dimensional scapular position and orientation between subjects with and without shoulder impingement.J. Orthop. Sports Phys. Ther. 1999; 29: 574-586
- Biomechanical evaluation of the Boston brace system for the treatment of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: relationship between strap tension and brace interface forces.Spine. 2004; 29: 26-32
- Quantifying changes in standing body segment alignment following spinal instrumentation and fusion in idiopathic scoliosis using an optoelectronic measurement system.Spine. 2000; 25: 457-462
- Direct 3-dimensional measurement of scapular kinematics during dynamic movements in vivo.J. Shoulder Elb. Surg. 2001; 10: 269-277
- Dynamic stability of the scapula.Man. Ther. 1997; 2: 123-131
- Braces for idiopathic scoliosis in adolescents.Cochrane Database Syst. Rev. 2015; 6
- Boston brace correction in idiopathic scoliosis: a biomechanical study.Spine. 2003; 28: 1672-1677
- Biomechanical modelling of orthotic treatment of the scoliotic spine including a detailed representation of the brace-torso interface.Med. Biol. Eng. Comput. 2004; 42: 339-344
- Trunk distortion in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.J. Pediatr. Orthop. 1998; 18: 222-226
- SOSORT consensus paper on brace action: TLSO biomechanics of correction (investigating the rationale for force vector selection).Scoliosis. 2006; 1: 1
- The influence of scapular retraction and protraction on the width of the subacromial space: an MRI study.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 1993; 296: 99-103
- The repeatability of scapular rotations across three planes of humeral elevation.Res. Sports Med. 2005; 13: 181-198
- Physical therapy management of isolated serratus anterior muscle paralysis.Phys. Ther. 1995; 75: 194-202
- ISB recommendation on definitions of joint coordinate systems of various joints for the reporting of human joint motion—part II: shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.J. Biomech. 2005; 38: 981-992