Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The relevance of torsion to the mechanical derangement of the lumbar spine.Spine. 1981; 63: 241-248
- Discs degenerate before facets.Spine. 1990; 15: 111-113
- Intervertebral disc herniation: studies on a porcine model exposed to highly repetitive flexion/extension motion with compressive force.Clin. Biomech. 2001; 16: 28-37
- The effects of torsion on the lumbar intervertebral joints: the role of torsion in the production of disc degeneration.J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 1970; 523: 468-497
- Tensile properties of the human lumbar annulus fibrosus.Acta Orthop. Scand. 1967; : 5-91
- Aetiology, diagnosis and treatment of low back pain.Eur. Spine J. 1994; 31: 22-27
- Mechanism of disc rupture: a preliminary report.Spine. 1991; 6: 450-456
- Flexibility of lumbar spinal motion segments correlated to type of tears in the annulus fibrosus.J. Neurosurg. 2000; 91: 81-86
- An epidemiological study of lifting and twisting on the job and risk for acute prolapsed lumbar intervertebral disc.J. Bone Joint Surg. Am. 1984; 2: 61-66
- An epidemiological study of non-occupational lifting as a risk factor for herniated lumbar intervertebral disc.Spine. 1993; 18: 595-602
- An anatomical basis for spinal instability: a porcine trauma model.J. Orthop. Res. 1991; 9: 452-462
Tampier, C., 2006. Progressive Disc Herniation: An Investigation of the Mechanism Using Histochemical and Microscopic Techniques. Masters Thesis, University of Waterloo, Waterloo.
- Progressive disc herniation: an investigation of the mechanism using radiologic, histochemical and microscopic dissection techniques.Spine. 2007; 32: 2869-2874
- The porcine cervical spine as a model of the human lumbar spine: an anatomical, geometric, and functional comparison.J. Spinal Disord. 1999; 12: 415-423