Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Cai, L., Fong, A., Otashi, C., Liang, Y.Q., Cham, J., Zhong, H., Roy, R., Edgerton, V.R., Burdick, J., 2005. Effects of consistency vs. variability in robotically controlled training of stepping in adult spinal mice. In: IEEE 9th International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics, Chicago, IL.
- Treadmill training of paraplegic patients using a robotic orthosis.J. Rehabil. Res. Dev. 2000; 37: 693-700
- Learning to walk with a robotic ankle exoskeleton.J. Biomech. 2007; 40: 2636-2644
- Age-related changes in speed of walking.Med. Sci. Sport. Exer. 1988; 20: 161-166
- Changes in muscle activation patterns during robotic-assisted walking.Clin. Biomech. 2005; 20: 184-193
- Inverse-Dynamics Based Assessment of Gait Using a Robotic Orthosis. Paper WeC14.3.IEEE EMBS, New York, NY2006
- Robotic-assisted, body-weight-supported treadmill training in individuals following motor incomplete spinal cord injury.Phys.Ther. 2005; 85: 52-66
- Advances in the understanding and treatment of stroke impairment using robotic devices.Top Stroke Rehabil. 2005; 12: 21-33
- Effects of locomotion training with assistance of a robot-driven gait orthosis in hemiparetic patients after stroke: a randomized controlled pilot study.Stroke. 2007; 38: 349-354
- Biomechanics of overground vs treadmill walking in healthy individuals.J. Appl. Physiol. 2008; 104: 747-755
- First Experience with the “Lokomat” gait orthosis in post-acute brain-injured patients.Eur. J. Neurol. 2002; 9 (10, SC130a): 12-52
- Prospective, blinded, randomized crossover study of gait rehabilitation in stroke patients using the Lokomat gait orthosis.Neurorehabil. Neural Repair. 2007; 21: 307-314
- Method for Motion Tracking Inside the Lokomat Robotic Orthosis.ASB, Blacksburg, VA2006
Neckel, N.D., Wisman, W., Hidler, J., 2006. Limb alignment and kinematics inside a Lokomat robotic orthosis. In: IEEE EMBS Annual Conference, New York, NY.
- Adaptive representation of dynamics during learning of a motor task.J. Neurosci. 1994; 14: 3208-3224
- Effectiveness of automated locomotor training in patients with chronic incomplete spinal cord injury: a multicenter trial.Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 2005; 86: 672-680