Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lower limb muscle dysfunction may contribute to foot ulceration in diabetic patients.Clinical Biomechanics. 2000; 15: 37-45
- Effect of an unstable shoe construction on lower extremity gait characteristics.Clinical Biomechanics. 2006; 21: 82-88
- Changes in gait and EMG when walking with the Masai Barefoot Technique.Clinical Biomechanics. 2006; 21: 75-81
- Changes in Gait Characteristics of a Normal, Healthy Population due to an Unstable Shoe Construction.University of Sheffield, 2004