Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Energy cost of walking and running at extreme uphill and downhill slopes.Journal of Applied Physiology. 2002; 93: 1039-1046
- Effect of an Unstable Shoe Construction on Lower Extremity Gait Characteristics.University of Calgary, 2004
- Changes in gait and EMG when walking with the masai barefoot technique.Clinical Biomechanics. 2006; 21: 75-81