Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Degenerative disease of the nervous system.in: Principles of Neurology. fourth ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1989: 1056-1057
- Comparison of CMT1A and CMT2: similarities and differences.J. Neurol. 2006; 253: 1572-1580
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A with 17p11.2 duplication. Clinical and electrophysiological phenotype study and factors influencing disease severity in 119 cases.Brain. 1997; 120: 813-823
- The sources of external work in level walking and running.J. Physiol. 1976; 262: 639-657
- Pendular energy transduction within the step in human walking.J. Exp. Biol. 2002; 205: 3413-3422
- A gait analysis data collection and reduction technique.Hum. Mov. Sci. 1991; 10: 575-587
- Falls and gait characteristics among older persons with peripheral neuropathy.Am. J. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 2007; 86: 125-132
- Technique of the Neurological Examination.fifth ed. McGraw-Hill, New York2004
- Energy cost, mechanical work, and efficiency of hemiparetic walking.Gait Post. 2003; 18: 47-55
- Functional knee brace effects during walking in patients with anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Am. J. Sports Med. 1998; 26: 778-784
- Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathies.in: Dyckk P.J. Griffin J.W. Low P.A. Poduslo J.F. Peripheral Neuropathy. third ed. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, PA1993: 1094-1136
- ELITE: a digital dedicated hardware system for movement analysis via real-time TV signal processing.IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 1985; 32: 943-950
- Clinical features of Charcot-Marie-Tooth.NY Acad. Sci. 1999; 883: 69-76
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth type 1A with 17p duplication in infancy and early childhood.Neurology. 1998; 50: 1061-1067
- The clinical features of hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy, types I and II.Brain. 1980; 103: 258-280
- Intensive immunosuppression in progressive multiple sclerosis. A randomized, three-arm study of high-dose intravenous cyclophosphamide, plasma exchange, and ACTH.N. Engl. J. Med. 2004; 308: 173-180
Hermens, H.J., Freriks, B., Merletti, R., Stegeman, D., Block, J., Rau, G., et al., 1999. European recommendations for surface electromyography. SENIAM Project Roessingh Research and Development b.v., Enschede, The Netherlands.
- Characterization of gait parameters in patients with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.Neurol. Ind. 2000; 48: 49-55
- Epidemiology of peripheral neuropathy.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psych. 1997; 62: 310-318
- A fast and reliable technique for muscle activity detection from EMG signals.IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 2003; 50: 316-323
- Contributions of the individual ankle plantar flexor to support, forward progression and swing initiation during walking.J. Biomech. 2001; 34: 1387-1398
- The characteristics of gait in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease types I and II.Gait Post. 2007; 26: 120-127
Perry, J., 1992. Gait Analysis. Normal and Pathological Function. SLACK.
- Pathogenesis of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease. Gait analysis and electrophysiologic, genetic, histopathologic, and enzyme studies in a kinship.Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res. 1984; 184: 223-235
- Functional roles of ankle and hip sagittal muscle moments inn able-bodied gait.Clin. Biomech. 2001; 16: 688-695
- The vertical displacement of the center of mass during walking: a comparison of four measurement methods.J. Biomech. Eng. 1998; 120: 133-139
- Reliability and validity of the CMT neuropathy score as a measure of disability.Neurology. 2005; 64: 1209-1214
- Dynamics of Human Gaits.second ed. Human Kinetics Publishers, Champaign, IL1999
- Footdrop, foot rotation and plantarflexor failure in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 2002; 83: 513-516
- Anticipation in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2.Neurology. 2001; 4: 324-325
- Quality of life in patients with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.Neurology. 2005; 65: 922-924
- Lower limb manual muscle testings in the early stages of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A.Funct. Neurol. 2006; 3: 159-163
Zatsiorsky, V.M., Seluyanov, V.N., 1983. The mass and inertia characteristics of the main segments of the human body. In: Matsui, H., Kobayashi, K. (Eds.), Biomechanics VIII-B Champaign: Human Kinetics. pp. 1152–1159.