Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Local sensation changes and altered hip muscle function following severe ankle sprain.Phys. Therapy. 1994; 74: 17-31
- Functional instability of the ankle: differences in patterns of ankle and knee movement prior to and post landing in a single leg jump.Int. J. Sports Med. 2002; 23: 64-68
- Changes in ground reaction force during jump landing in subjects with functional instability of the ankle joint.Clini. Biomech. 2004; 19: 617-621
CODA mpx30 User guide, 2004. Contents, Charnwood Dynamics Ltd., Victiria Mills, Fowke Street, Rothley, Leicestershire, LE7 7PJ, England. Available from: <http://www.codamotion.com>.
- Chronic ankle instability does not affect lower extremity functional performance.J. Athletic Training. 2002; 37: 507-511
- Prediction preceded control in motor learning.Curr. Biol. 2003; 13: 146-150
- The etiology and prevention of functional instability of the foot.J. Bone Joint Surg. 1965; 47B: 678-685
- Sensorimotor control is impaired in dancers with functional ankle instability.Am. J. Sports Med. 2004; 32: 216-223
- Arthrogenic muscle inhibition: a limiting factor in joint rehabilitation.J. Sport Rehabil. 2000; 9: 135-159
- Effect of strength and proprioception training on eversion to inversion strength ratios in subjects with unilateral functional ankle instability.Br. J. Sports Med. 2003; 37: 410-415
- Ankle sensorimotor control and eversion strength after acute ankle inversion injuries.Am. J. Sports Med. 1998; 26: 72-77
- Ankle inversion injuries. The role of the dynamic defence mechanism.Am. J. Sports Med. 1997; 25: 54-58
- Varying body mass index cutoff points to describe overweight prevalence among US adults: NHANES III 1988–1994..Obes. Res. 1997; 5: 542-548
- Examination of the sprained ankle: anterior drawer test or arthrography?.Eur. J. Radiol. 1988; 8: 255-257
- A note on modulation of gait in man: effect of constraining stride length and frequency.Hum. Mov. Sci. 1986; 5: 333-343
Lentell, G., Baas, B., Lopez, D., McGuire, L., Sarrels, M., Snyder, P., 1995. The contributions of proprioceptive deficits, muscle function and anatomic laxity to functional instability of the ankle joint, J.O.S.P.T., vol. 21, pp. 206–215.
- Prolonged reaction time in patients with chronic lateral instability of the ankle.Am. J. Sports Med. 1995; 23: 414-417
- Spatial–temporal parameters of gait: reference data and a statistical method for normality assessment.Gait Posture. 1999; 10: 171-181
- Comparison of free and fast walking patterns of normal man.Am. J. Phys. Med. 1966; 45: 8-24
- Effect of foot orthoses on the kinematics and kinetics of normal walking gait.Gait Posture. 2003; 17: 180-187
- Ground reaction forces at different speeds of human walking and running.Acta Physiol. Scand. 1989; 136: 217-227
- The Unstable Ankle.Human Kinetics Inc., 2002
- Basic gait parameters: reference data for normal subjects, 10–79 years of age.J. Rehabil. Res. Dev. 1993; 30: 210-223
Peri, H., 1992. Recurrent ankle sprains: mechanical stability vs. functional stability M.D. thesis. Directed by Mann G, Finsterbush A. Presented to the Hadassah Hebrew University medical School, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Human Walking.Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1994
- Mechanical stability, muscle strength and proprioception in the functionally unstable ankle.Australian J. Physiotherapy. 1994; 40: 41-47
Sang-Hyun Cho, M.D., 2001. Gender differences in 3D gait analysis data from 98 normal adults. GCMA (Abstract).
- Stabilometry recordings in functional and mechanical instability of the ankle joint.Int. J. Sports Med. 1985; 6: 180-182
- Gait Analysis—An Introduction.Butterworth-Heinemann, 2003
- Dynamic ankle stability: mechanical and neuromuscular interrelationships.J. Sports Rehabil. 1994; 3: 43-57
- Invertor vs. evertor peak torque and power deficiencies associated with lateral ankle ligament injury.J.O.S.P.T. 1997; 26: 78-86
- The neurology of joints.Ann. R. Col. Surg. Engl. 1967; 41: 25-50