Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Measuring spinal motion in rowers: the use of an electromagnetic device.Clin. Biomech. 2000; 15: 772-776
- Error and data coding in the multi-dimensional analysis of human movement signals.Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part H––J. Eng. Med. 1993; 207: 103-110
- Multivariate Analysis.Academic Press, London1979 (p. 231)
Wahba, G., 1990. Spline Models in Statistics. CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series, Siam, PA