Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Churchill Livingston Inc, New York1993: 347 Chiropractic technique: principles and procedures. first ed.
- Thoracic and costovertebral subluxation syndromes.in: Gatterman M.I. Foundations of chiropractic subluxation. Mosby, St.Louis1995: 407
Szaraz ZT. Compendium of chiropractic technique. Division of Chiropractic Sciences, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, 1990
- Forces required to cause cavitation during spinal manipulation of the thoracic spine.Clin. Biomech. 1993; 8: 210-214
- Forces exerted during spinal manipulative therapy.Spine. 1993; 18: 1206-1212
- Two-dimensional mechanical properties of rabbit skin-II. Experimental results.J. Biomech. 1974; 7: 171-182
- Two-dimensional elastic properties of human skin in terms of an incremental model at the in vivo configuration.Med. Eng. Phys. 1995; 17: 304-313
- The stress–strain relationship for the skin.J. Biomech. 1976; 9: 649-657
- Material properties of commonly-used interface materials and their static coefficients of friction with skin and socks.J. Rehabil. Res. Dev. 1998; 35: 161-176
- In vivo friction properties of human skin.Prosthet. Orthot. Int. 1999; 23: 135-141